Share (Savings) Accounts
- To purchase a Certificate of Deposit a $1,000.00 or $2,000.00
minimum, based on the selected term length, is required.
- Dividends credited during the term, before maturity can be
withdrawn without penalty.
- The minimum balance required for opening this account, and
to earn interest on the account, is $5,000.00.
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open the account
- Payroll deduction available
- No maintenance fees
- A one time $1.00 fee is required for all new members
- $25.00 is the initial deposit and the minimum balance requirement
for the share or savings.
- Our Share/Savings entitles you to three free withdrawals a
month. After which a $1.00 excessive withdrawal fee will be
- Share accounts have the ability to transfer to Share Draft
or Checking to automatically cover incoming items.
- Payroll deductions and direct deposit are both available with